Freeway Park Rules
FREEWAY PARK RULES:
Freeway Park ... it is for PEOPLE with pets.
- Limit of 2 dogs per person in the park.
- Owner must carry a leash at all times.
- females in heat are not permitted.
- Dogs must be removed at the first sign of aggression.
- A Dog's Way Inn, LLC., management has the right to refuse any dog or owner from entering the park.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by and adult.
- A Dog's Way Inn reserves the right to amend rules any time without notice.
- To keep our dogs safe, fishing is permitted from the bridge only.
- All dogs who enter must show proof of up to date shots.
- Pet's enter water at own risk.
Willard's Way Says ...
- Scoop your poo! (plus 1)
- If they dig it ... fill it up! (plus 1)
- Supervise your trash (plus 1)
- Pets may not jump up on or shake off on others.
- Dogs may not mount other dogs. Stop this behavior before it causes a fight.
Freeway Park accommodates unleashed animals and other wildlife (squirrels, turtles, spiders, and yes ... even some snakes). By entering you assume all risk and injury to yourself and any pets or guests. A Dog's Way Inn LLC., assumes no responsibility of the actions of others or their pets.